Become A Guide

Become A Guide

Saturday, February 03, 2007

A New Paid To Post

I have joined a new site that pays you to post answers to questions or to post new discussions, its called dormcheck. It is a lot like My Lot, but it is easier to make money. You don't have to write a book for the answers. A short answer on topic will get you some money. The payout is $10.00 through paypal. As soon as you reach payout you have a button to push to receive your money.

I have been here a little over a week and I am enjoying it a lot. I am still very partial to My Lot, because it makes me more and more money each month. I will receive $40.00 for January post. Now I will have two paid to post that I know for sure pay. I will list the links on the right side for all my money making programs. Join any you like and let's make some money.

DormCheck - http://www.dormcheck.com/register.php?refer=wmg2006

No comments: