Become A Guide

Become A Guide

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Where's The Money Today?

Well as you can see I have been very busy making money. I have been doing Chacha more and more each day. I received my visa debit/credit card today and now I can have the money I have earned put on that card, which is so cool. Chacha is the most exciting thing I have done since I have been online and that would be since 1997.

I had advertised Duno as another good money making opportunity like My Lot, but as usual as soon as I got real close to making their payout, they changed their rules. This happens to me so much lately I am almost looking for it now. So no more Duno for me.

My Lot is still hot! I got paid again Jan. 14, like clock work, there it was an email from pay pal saying you got paid. you don't request anything it is just there for you. I plan on doubling what I got last month. My Lot is fun and very interesting to say the least. I have met some really great people on that site. It reminds me of the days when I would stay up all hours of the night in a chat room, having fun and learning all kinds of things. The cool thing about My Lot is I don't have to stay there all night. The information will be there when I have time to go back and check it all out. I find myself reading as much as posting, but I do discipline myself on how many post I must make to reach my goal. Then I read. I am getting better at finding really good things to respond to, but not so good at coming up with great discussions to start. I try to respond back to my discussions and take the time to rate everyone, so I don't want to get bogged down with too many discussions that I lose control on. My goal right now is to add 1000 friends to my circle, I am at 325 as of today. When I get 1000 Whew I will be busier than ever.

I am still plugging along at the paid to read sites you see listed on the side bar. These are really great sites and they have always paid me, so check them out and sign up if you want some pocket change.

That's it for now, so back to the money making board. Until next time Good Luck with all your great money making opportunities!

No comments: