Become A Guide

Become A Guide

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I can not say enough about My Lot. It is Hot and growing by leaps and bounds. I am increasing my income daily. I haven't received my first payout yet but it should be hitting my paypal account the 15th of the month. I can't wait!

I am still trying to get referrals for this great community. The topics are getting better every day and I would LOVE for you to come join me and respond to the hot topics or just plug your own topic in there, I will respond.

So come on over join the fun and let's make money! http://www.mylot.com/?ref=wmg2006

2 comments:

BlueFox said...

Well there is one major downside to Mylot. It is a huge waste of time if you are trying to make money out of MyLot. Yes you will make a very small amount of money there. Try getting to the minimum amount which is 25 US dollars. To get there requires a huge amount of time and posting responses. Some people make about 1 US dollar a day. Surely they could be spending time makeing more money being a barman or waitress?

wmg2006 said...

Yes but even $1.00 a day is more than nothing, which for some people can't even get a barman, waitress job.

It is not the actual money MYLOT gives you it is the advertising they give you for your other programs. Which I have now doubled!

Also, I have already reached the $25.00 mark in less than 1 month and I am not even on there more than 3 hours all during the day.

You know they did change their algorithm and now you get paid more for your efforts.